I love a good head of morning hair! She is so adorable and growing up too!
i love it when the kids wake up with crazy morning hair, we usually get a good laugh out of it! Thanks for sharing your angel story, so awesome.
that wasn't jason that posted the above comment it was me, I guess he was logged in when i got on computer, talk to you soon
What a wild woman. Only she could have hair like that and still look so cute!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
I love a good head of morning hair! She is so adorable and growing up too!
i love it when the kids wake up with crazy morning hair, we usually get a good laugh out of it! Thanks for sharing your angel story, so awesome.
that wasn't jason that posted the above comment it was me, I guess he was logged in when i got on computer, talk to you soon
What a wild woman. Only she could have hair like that and still look so cute!
Post a Comment