Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Our 7'th Wedding Anniversary

Yesterday was our 7'th wedding anniversary. I can't believe 7 years have already flown by and that we have a little one ready to go to school! We tried to have babysitting yesterday but Justin ended up not being able to come home from work until 8pm so we'll have to try that again. When he got home he was very sweet, he brought me a dozen red roses and (get ready to laugh)... twilight the movie board game. I made sure the girls were ready for bed by the time he got home. They made a cake for us so we all ate cake and off to bed they went. Justin and I rarely eat dinner together on the days he works so last night we did and the house was quiet. (WOW that's a gift all by itself!) After dinner we played the twilight board game and this is the really funny part... Justin won! I don't think I'll ever let him forget that : )

5 comments:

Julie said...

Congrts to you guys! We celebrated our 7th in May so we were married close to each other!

Katrina said...

Happy Anniversary. I can't believe Justin won! Regan was in here when I started reading your post. I don't think he will ever let Justin forget that he won either :)

Simonds Family said...

I bet he'd make a fierce Pretty Pretty Princess contender then! ;-)
Happy Anniversary!!!

Dan and Sarah said...

That is hilarious!!! Twilight the board game? now all you need is the three disc set of twilight the movie. Congratulations!

Sarah said...

I didn't even know a Twilight board game existed, but I'm impressed Justin could hold his own while playing it!
Happy Anniversary