Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Pain!

Last Monday I woke up and my left arm was hurting. I have no idea what I did while I was asleep and I assumed it would just stop hurting once I got moving. WRONG!! It just got worse and I ended up having to wake Justin up and ask him to please rub my shoulder (I'm sooo sorry honey!) I could barely move. I tried once and ended up like this. Justin couldn't help laughing and took my picture while stating "I know this isn't funny to you now, but I promise it will be funny later." Ya I didn't think it was so funny then that he was taking my picture but going through pics now a week later, yes he was right it is kind of funny.

6 comments:

Simonds Family said...

Crazy! I wonder what caused it?

Julie said...

I'm glad you're feeling better now! Pain is never fun!

Katrina said...

That is sad! I am glad you are feeling better. Are you guys starting on your backyard? I saw a lot of WORK in your drive way :)

Brittany said...

Oh my goodness... what did you do? Did you just sleep funny? You have a good husband, willing to rub your back! Hope it's better! :)

Sarah said...

So are you back to a full range of motion yet? Let's have a picture of you cartwheeling out of bed tomorrow, eh?!

Carl and Starla said...

Was it a pinched nerve? I've had those in my calf before and they wake me up and Carl has to massage it out for me....crazy. Yes, things like that aren't so funny in the moment, but later they can be hilarious! Miss ya tons!