It was an honest mistake but I'm having a hard time not lashing out. I realised today that Saturday Justin accidentally deleted ALL of the pictures and videos on my camera! I've lost everything from right after school started in August-last Saturday (Dec. 12). Seriously, so much lost and since I haven't been blogging like I should for the past few months I can't even find relief in my blog. The ones I am the most sad about are Halloween. My girls were both so cute and we had some fun family pics (we hardly ever have pics of all of us and now they are gone!!)
For Halloween Alexis was Princess Leia (she loves Star Wars, especially the old movies) and Ariana was a Giraffe (her favorite animal that she is OBSESSED with). I can't believe they are gone... I LOVED those pictures and movies and I think it was because they defined where my girls personalities are right now so well. (Halloween normally isn't like that but this year it just was).
On a sad note but not as sad as my personal photos I also lost ALL of my preschool photos from this year in preschool (and twilight, and Thanksgiving and decorating the Christmas tree). Ok I need to stop because now I am crying....
Ok I'm back:
So here is my plea, if you have any pictures of our family from September-December 12 can you please, Please, PLEASE email/send them to me?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
I guess it's a good thing that Jasper and I tagged along on so many field trips this year. I have so many photos I will have to burn a CD to give them all to you!
I am so sorry you lost it all. One thing I do is I keep up on my blog so I always have pictures there and I also put them all on disc and put them in a fire proof safe for safe keeping. Also, another idea is to upload them to a site like snapfish so they are available anywhere. I think you should put your girls in their costumes and have an un-halloween day. It just might be so fun you may want to do it again every year. I don't know a kid out there that wouldn't want to have halloween again! They could go trick or "treeing" to a few neighbors too. Instead of asking for treats they can deliver your Christmas treats.
OK that's sad. I'm sorry.
Oh I'm so sorry! I wish I'd taken pics from Halloween for you! You're a good woman to be so sweet to your husband. I would kill mine. :)
I don't want to give you false hope, but have you tried to recover your pictures from the card? I know there is recovery software out there that does just that. I have no idea how it works, but it might be worth looking into -- especially if he just erased them and didn't reformat the card.
I am so sorry! I will see what I can find.
Big Hug, Sarah
OMgosh. What a sad day. but i do have a few of Alexis in her halloween costume with hunter. I'll email them to you! Im so sorry i would cry cry forever and ever. i think I have some of her on their first day of school too. I"ll email you whatever I find!
ahhhh...i'm sooo sorry! i have a few pics for you. ;)
Post a Comment