the nerve! i've never notice! you are beautiful, stach or no stach. ;)
Please tell me that it wasn't Rylee. Oh please!
No it wasn't Rylee but all of the kids were laughing once that was pointed out.
Oh my! Sorry but I couldn't help but laugh at that one :) I agree with Julie!
I can attest that you do not have a mustache. Kids have BIG imaginations ( hope you gave him a time out;)
Post a Comment
5 comments:
the nerve! i've never notice! you are beautiful, stach or no stach. ;)
Please tell me that it wasn't Rylee. Oh please!
No it wasn't Rylee but all of the kids were laughing once that was pointed out.
Oh my! Sorry but I couldn't help but laugh at that one :) I agree with Julie!
I can attest that you do not have a mustache. Kids have BIG imaginations ( hope you gave him a time out;)
Post a Comment