Sunday, January 15, 2012

Happy New Year!



This year for New Years the kids and I were in Utah. We celebrated when the ball first dropped in New York at 10pm Utah time. The kids had a great time making party crowns, eating doughnuts and yelling HAPPY NEW YEAR!


Some people have issues with new years resolutions. I don't but this year I am keeping mine really simple. I am focusing on making 2012 a time for healing and forgiveness. I really enjoyed a quote given in church on new years:


The past is behind us...Learn from it.

The future is ahead of us...Prepare for it.

The present is here... Live in it.


I may not have quoted it exactly right but its close and I think it goes a long with what I want to achieve this year.


1 comment:

Katrina said...

I love that quote Nancy. I think that should be all of our "motto's" this year. I love ya girlie. xoxo