I have put several hours into trying to keep our front yard dandelion free this spring (the back yard is an entirely different story). The past few days everywhere I drive the air is full of dandelion fuzz. To my dismay the wind has been blowing gently towards our house so that consequently this evening the front lawn is full of dandelion seeds. The edges in particular look like the soft down of a bird. Ugh! So as crazy as I know I looked I dragged my vacuum outside and vacuumed the millions of seeds lining the edges of our lawn. Yes I know it is crazy that I vacuumed our lawn but it worked great!
Thursday, May 15, 2014
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
That IS funny! Dandelions are sure persistant aren't they! I just gave up on annihilating them years ago. Now we add them to our salads. :0 ) You can empty your vaccum here. p.s. I'm glad you still write here. I miss blogging. Must find time!
Post a Comment