Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Day 51

Sniff, sniff I started boxing up some of the newborn clothes.  I shouldn't be too sad because it means time for fun new clothes but my newborn is truly now an infant.  We are also now in the second half of this 100 day journaling adventure.  Today we got a giant package from Grandma Gayle.  Susana now has a bigger bath tub than the sink and a nice big pack of diapers.  Thank you Grandma!  James was so excited about the boxes he pushed the huge box after me until I opened it.  When I tried to leave the tub in its package he got a butter knife and succeeded in opening it on his own (oh boy, I'm in trouble now!)  He was so ready to help give Susana a bath he went and got soap.  Problem was Susana was sleeping.  She did end up in her new tubby tonight but after James went to bed because she pooped in her swing again and got it all over her jammies. 

No comments: