I love that often when Susana sleeps she will cross her little ankles like in the picture. We finished our drive to NV today. Before we left Utah we got to play with the Smith's. So fun for everyone. Right before we got to Justin's house Ariana mentioned at the end of the tinker bell movie they had just watched for the 4'th time, that it didn't mater how many times she saw the movie 'every time they think Fawn is dead tears well up in my eyes.' (nice vocabulary Nana!) I mentioned that there are some songs that do that to me like Sunrise, sunset from fiddler on the roof. Alexis asked if we could listen to it. Sure enough it pulls at my heart strings then to have Ariana ask, 'Mom how does this make you cry?' I hadn't thought about that from her perspective. As a Mom watching her children grow in the blink of an eye or in what seams just a sunrise to a sunset always tears me up. My babies are growing so fast and I can picture the day that I'm standing at their weddings and asking 'is this the little girl I carried?' Yes truly 'sunrise, sunset, swiftly fly the years' and also so true 'laden with happiness and tears.' It is still hard to drop Alexis, Ariana, and James off for a week. There were more tears tonight dropping off than usual. Both James and Ariana were upset. James I've come to expect a little because its mainly over having to leave his toys in the car. Ariana surprised me. She normally cries when I pick her up because we are leaving but not normally when I drop her off. Tonight she was crying like how she does for Justin. Yes these sunrises and sunsets are laden with happiness and tears. I'm profoundly grateful that currently there is more happiness than tears.
Sunday, March 22, 2015
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Fiddler can get me too! And I have a black heart so... ;-)
Her little crossed ankles are ADORABLE
^^^That was me, Johann doesn't believe in crying, lol.
Post a Comment