Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Family Night

I've been saying since I started my biggest loser competition that when it was over I was going to treat my self to a night at Red Robin (my favorite place to go eat) Because I got sick right as the competition ended I delayed going because I wasn't going to pay for a night I couldn't really enjoy. Monday I decided it was time so for family night we took the whole family out to Red Robin.

My girls love the coloring menus.

Ariana kept asking for drinks of Justin's Blue Berry drink and every time she took a sip she would get the funniest look because the drink has a little bit of a sour taste. I tried to catch it several times and this was the closest I got.

Alexis loves taking pictures so she asked to take one of us.
This was hilarious to me. When Alexis was full she said, "I need box for the rest of my food." As you can see from the picture she had a tiny piece of chicken left and 4 carrot sticks. Yep you need a box Alexis ; )

After dinner we surprised the girls with a trip to build a bear. I had a small gift card and so we let the girls play in the store and pick out one small thing for their animals.

Alexis picked a bag of new bows for her Hello Kitty and Ariana picked out a purple polka dot shirt for her bear. It was a fun night for everyone.

1 comment:

Kendra said...

That is so funny that you were at Red Robin on Monday...so was I. I can't believe we didn't run into you. We also went walking around the mall afterwards! I love Red Robin too!!