
This year in preschool has been very different for Alexis because she actually has boys in her class. Last year, not because I was trying to make it this way it just happened, I had no boys and this year her class has a nice split of 3 girls and 3 boys. Immediately free time was different and Alexis was introduced into the world of Star Wars. Almost every preschool day Alexis joins in the adventures of Star Wars Pirates (their own creation because some of the kids liked pirates too) played outside and she LOVES the original movies. Some of her new friends, like Hunter, also love star wars and talk about the new movie Clone Wars all the time. Alexis has been begging to see it, she calls it "Star Wars, Ker Plum Wars" : ) so last night I used our free redbox code to rent it for her. She was so excited this morning and asked if she could invite Hunter over to watch it with her. They had a great time eating lunch, pop-corn and acting out the movie with their light sabers. (Ariana could seriously care less about all this and feel asleep during the movie!) Alexis, Hunter and Max were also thrilled when I found a bag of Justin's old star wars action figures for them to play with (they are the little things all over the floor) I'm sure Mom's out there with boys are used to this seen of little figures everywhere but it is a new one for me normally its dress up and dolls but not today. Happy "Ker Plum Wars" Alexis I'm glad you're having a great day!
6 comments:
Oooh man, the geek in me is severely worried about those action figures. Justin must be a chill dude.
That is so cute. I love that she wanted to invite Hunter over to watch it with her.
Star Wars, eh? I never thought to introduce that one to my girls, but who knows--maybe they'd love it!
What a cute story. Who is her favorite character?
Star Wars is an everyday topic in our home. So glad to see your daughter also enjoying it, sounds like a fun day!
Matthew watched star wars for the first time the other day and loved it too! It is a classic movie(s)!
Post a Comment