Ariana and Austin playing basket ball. One has skill the other not so much. Here's a clue: Austin's ball is the silver one going through the hoop and Ariana's is the orange ball directly over her head!
After not being able to make shots by her self and throwing a tantrum I put Ariana down for a nap. When I went to check on her a couple hours latter I found Bella, my niece Taylor's new cat all snuggled up with her. Every time we were at the house were Bella was Ariana was constantly looking for her. I went on several "help me find the kitty, Mommy" hunts. Ariana was very nice to her but tended to jump up and down screaming with joy everytime we found her. (Bella didn't like that so much)
Friday January 2 Justin's Dad, Alan, held an un-birthday for everyone. He lives in Texas and doesn't get to be around for the actual brithdays. So this year he hosted a very fun un-birthday party for all the grandkids. It started with a yummy buttermilk pancake breakfast, followed by a trip to the movies. Next it was onto Chuck-E-Cheese and after dinner there was cake, ice cream and presents. The girls love their new books. Thanks Alan for a fun un-birthday!
My nephew Derek was baptised on Saturday, January 3. Latter that night all of Justin's sister, Justin, Alan, Cathrine and I went out to dinner at Tucano's. There was quite a long waite for our party of eight so the restuarnt ofered to call one of our cell phones when the table was ready so we could go brose through some shops while we waited. We stoped in this very strange and very EXPENSIVE store. This strange little clown doll Justin is holding was in a little girls nurshery display. What every parent dreams of having in their cute little nurshery right?
Our last night in Utah we played games together. Some were normal like Wii tennis and some weren't so normal like who can run up the stairs the fastest. Ariana LOVES to run around in nothing but underwear and I was kind of surprised that I managed to keep clothes on her for the entire trip until this night. This is her taking her turn running up the stairs.
1 comment:
So Baylee is not the only one who likes to strip off the clothes the minute she walks in the door.
Post a Comment