Three things about Ariana that:
Are silly:
1. She says a lot of words that begin with S in a strange way like: Sleepy is "skeepy" Slide is "skide"
2. She loves to run around in just her panties. Her panties must be on because she always needs something to cover her "tushy bum" as she says. However while she is only in panties maybe 95% of the day she somehow still tries on 6 different outfits each day.
3. She burps almost every time she takes a drink.
Are the same:
1. She still sucks her third and forth finger
2. She still loves her two special silky baby blankies that she now calls, "pooh bears" and "my bunny blankie"
3. She still refuses to try using the pedals on her tri-cycle. "My feet go fast"
Are different:
1. She will actually talk to people (and quite a lot, she just talks and talks and talks until she is done and then she walks off. Phone conversations with her are hilarious)
2. She knows how to push every one's buttons especially her sister!
3. She knows a lot of the alphabet, is starting to color in the lines, knows that there are three A's in her name and how to write an A.
I love:
1. She climbs in bed with me every morning and stays with me until I wake up no matter if Alexis or Justin are already up. (she just lays there by me and if she starts to get really hungry she'll try to help me wake up by saying "I want my breakfast now Mommy" but won't leave unless I go with her no matter how long it takes)
2. Every night she blows me kisses and says "I love you too"
3. She has the biggest imagination and the funniest stories to tell and she will tell them to ANYONE. (Belle got to hear about her potty accidents, lots of people get to hear about her boo-boos etc. For Thanksgiving she was thankful for a "big monster with sticks" and for Christmas all she wanted was a "big monster")
I want her to learn this year:
1. To listen the first time we tell her something (I think this might be on the list for years)
2. To get on and off the potty herself even with a puffy dress on.
3. How to write her name (because she wants to learn how and she has just learned how to write an A all by her self)
she has taught me...
1. Its fun to run around and jump on and over everything!
2. Its ok for her to be so tiny because I can still hold and cuddle her without it breaking my back.
3. What you were like as a child WILL come back to haunt you. Mom I'm so sorry that you had to ask me what car door I wanted to get out of when I was three! You were right that I'd get to do it too!!!
I love you so much little one. My world and our family just wouldn't be the same without you.
Wednesday, March 4, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment