Time to wake up March 4, 2009:
Mom: "Good morning birthday girl."Ariana: "Mommy is today my birthday?"
Mom: "Yes, happy birthday!"
Ariana: "Am I three now?"
Mom: "Yes."
Ariana: "YIPPY, I'm three!!"
Ariana has been so excited to turn three. On her birth day this year she finally learned how to hold up the correct number of fingers for how old she is. For the last year whenever anyone would ask her how hold she was she would say, "I'm two" and hold up all five fingers. For her birthday she had a little lunch party. Her guest list was soo cute. She invited two neighbor friends because they were both "two just like me" (Issac had his birthday on March 2 two days before her so now he's three too) She also invited Savannah, our close friend that Ariana has been around since she was 4 months old and is the same age as Alexis. This was the best party for me because it was simple and easy.
Ariana picked the menu: chicken nuggets, strawberries and apple slices with apple juice to drink. All she was really concerned about was having her friends over for cupcakes (that had to have rainbow cake mix and rainbow chip frosting). They ate, played in the sand box,
danced with balloons,
decorated bags with stickers,
sang happy birthday and ate cupcakes, (Issac helped Airana blow out the candles but I'm pretty sure she didn't notice. She wasn't blowing hard enough anyways),
(this is how she ate her cupcake)
and opened presents.
Simple and fun. Once Daddy got home we took the girls to build-a-bear because for their birthdays they both got $5 gift certificates from the store. Alexis and Ariana had so much fun and ended up picking out the same new dress for their animals.
Happy Birthday Little One, We Love YOU!!
5 comments:
Happy Birthday Ariana! I love her pigtails! So cute!:)
Happy Birthday! One day I am going to learn simple parties are better :)
Your girls are so darling. Ariana is getting go big!
Those pigtails are adorable on her. How fun to go to Build-a-Bear, as well as have a balloon tied to your chair for birthday lunch!
Happy, happy day to Ariana!
What a cute birthday girl! I love her bowed pink pigtails. It sounds like it went pretty smoothly and super fun.
Post a Comment