Thursday, September 17, 2009

Funny Moments From August and September

FuNnY CaMpINg AuGUst 1-8, 2009

umm...yes dirt is an acceptable trade off for sand when building castle
We had lots of fun activities to do while camping. Once I told the girls something we were going to go do and Ariana got extremly excited and yelled "!vamanos!" and ran out of the tent. (I guess they are picking up some spanish.)

Ariana and Alexis were playing house and had two very funny conversations:
1)Ariana was the daddy and Alexis the Mommy. They decided that they were going to have a baby and had a whole debate on whether they should have the baby first or get married first. They decided to have the baby first...

2) Its dinner time in play house land:
Ariana in as deep as voice as she can make:"I'm the daddy. Its time for dinner. I don't know how to make the dinner."

fUnNy WEdDinG rEcePtioN August 14, 2009

My sister-in-law Kara got married on August 14. Her reception was beautiful in her oldest sisters back yard. At the very end of the reception Alexis, her cousins Taylor and Derek and her Uncle Devin all decided to make the party a "splash" Devin REALLY made an "electric" moment when he did a flip in and his legs got caught on one of the strands or lights set up as a canopy above the pool and sent the lights into the pool and slightly shocking himself.

FUnNY ArT September 12

We are participating in a group that does "pizza parties" Its the best baby sitting exchange group. Our kids love it and when its your turn to host you take everyone else kids, provide pizza, a craft, movie and pop corn. Well last week the craft was decorating paper bags and this is what Ariana accidentally did to her bag. SOO FUNNY! When we picked the girls up Ariana was asleep and we were assured that it was not done on purpose. The next day Ariana told me about her bag and said, "I wanted a P sticker and two O's and then I wanted another P." And than laughing,"Mommy I spelled poop!"

FuNny GIrlS BeING GiRls September 17 (well and for the last week)

When ever one of the girls has to go potty the other one out "I need to go too" and runs to the same bathroom. Wow, yes going to the bath room in groups is something born into us (I guess) : )

4 comments:

Carl and Starla said...

These were funny! Thanks. Glad the pool/shock incident wasn't worse than what it was! Miss ya!

Michelle Campbell said...

How fun!! I LOVE camping and how dirty the kids get! so fun. The kids in the pool with their nice clothes on cracked me up. That's so awesome!! haha... you have such a fun family.

Julie said...

how fun to jump in a pool while wearing a dress...add that to my bucket list. :)

Brittany said...

Thats hilarious that they jumped into the pool with their dresses on... so fun! BTW I love Arianas bag she made! :)