(Eating her favorite oatmeal breakfast)
I was very torn about this new school year. I've seriously considered homeschooling and the debate went back and forth. Justin and I both decided we should let Alexis start again at Smalley and see how it goes. Alexis was REALLY excited for school. She was a little sad that we didn't let her get a new back pack but getting a lunch box made up for that.
The Saturday before school started my Mom, Catrina and I took the girls out to buy back to school out fits. We had lots of fun. Alexis found two outfits that were so cute that we let her buy both. The night before her first day Grandpa Frederick gave Alexis a blessing. Ariana not to be passed by immediately jumped up after Alexis and wanted her own. This was so sweet for me and two night later when Alexis said her prayers she thanked Heavenly Father for her back to school blessing from Grandpa I was overwhelmed with gratitude.
2 comments:
ahhh! Don't! I don't even want to think about Henry in kindergarten but then thinking about 1st grade and them being gone all day is so sad!!!
Wow, first grade! Alexis and Ariana have sprouted up so quickly, since last time I saw them! Very cute outfits! hang in there mama bear! even moms have to endure growing pains:)
Post a Comment