I've really gotten into making flowers and bows for the girls hair lately which means that I
have been MUCH better at actually doing their hair each day. One of the funny side effects is what their hair looks like at bedtime when they want all the pontail holders out. This night happened a couple weeks ago and Ariana and Alexis thought it was very silly to have this crazy hair. You can tell they had a lot of fun with their puffy locks.
4 comments:
oh it's so true - Abi's favorite time of the day is bedtime when she gets to have puffy hair. :)
They are getting so big! What cute girls you have! I can't believe how blonde they are. Hope you are doing well! :)
I would love your address to send you a Christmas card. Email it to me, would you?
jjdopp@earthlink.net
Thanks,
Jen
Cute, cute girls!!
I'm not certain if I have your current address, either...email me, too!
sarahgranata@yahoo.com
Post a Comment