Friday, March 11, 2011

33 weeks and counting down...

...until baby Ashby #3 is here!Its been no secret that I've been wishing for a long time to have another baby and now that's its true I am so excited I can't keep it to myself. According to online pregnancy calendars I'm 7 weeks today. This is a little early for me to let the whole world know because I haven't been to the doctor yet and I have miscarried in the past just after my first trimester but I'm too excited to not say anything! My due date should be October 28 but we'll see what the doctor says. I'm feeling pretty good so far (the best I've ever felt and this is my 5'th pregnancy) but I cry at everything. Just yesterday I was tearing up watching Ariana in her dance class. I just finished reading Anne of Green Gables and cried through a lot of that book too. Hopefully I'll continue to feel good and everything will go really smoothly. I feel so blessed and happy to have another little spirit preparing to come to our home. I already love this baby so much (I loved them before I even knew I was pregnant) : )

9 comments:

Julie said...

hooray! It's "official" now. I'm so excited for you!

Cyd said...

Hooray! I'm so happy and I'll pray for a successful pregnancy for you.

Anonymous said...

Congrats! Here is to a healthy and happy 9 months!

Lesley said...

Yay Yay Yay!! So excited for you!! Glad that you are feeling well, hopefully that keeps up :)

Jenny said...

Congratulations! Maybe it can be born on my birthday, Oct. 21st. What a great month to have a baby! I ought to know since 3 of my 4 were born then!

Brittany said...

Hooray! What fabulous news! I am so so excited for you! :)

BethSpang said...

Congratulations, Ashby family! :)

Kendra said...

Apparently I don't check blogs enough! Congrats and I hope everything goes well! We know all about wanting babies and the struggles! Let me know if you need anything!

Sarah said...

Hooray for you!!!! I hope it's a smooth ride, and you don't get the least bit nauseated.
So excited!