There is something about watching a child sleep that touches my heart. When I look at my little girls asleep I just melt. They are so innocent, peacful and beautiful. I don't think I could love them any more than I do.
4 comments:
Anonymous
said...
I COMPLETELY AGREE! I check on all of my girls before I go to bed and literally feel like I am going to burst (with love) at times. There is nothing sweeter or more innocent than a sleeping child (no matter how old they get). :)
I've always felt there's a reason for kids falling asleep every night. No matter how tough the day has been, looking at them sleeping seems to blur it all, doesn't it? I love it.
4 comments:
I COMPLETELY AGREE! I check on all of my girls before I go to bed and literally feel like I am going to burst (with love) at times. There is nothing sweeter or more innocent than a sleeping child (no matter how old they get). :)
Nikki
So true!
I too love to watch my girls sleep. they just make you melt.
I've always felt there's a reason for kids falling asleep every night. No matter how tough the day has been, looking at them sleeping seems to blur it all, doesn't it? I love it.
Post a Comment