Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Lots of Laundry and Fun



Laundry is the bane of my existence so I tend to ignore it. A Saturday a few months back I looked out into the back yard to see this. The girls had very carefully and sneakily taken all the clean twin size sheets outside to enhance their fort. Cute yes, fun for sure. I wish they had asked though because I would have given them the dirty sheets from their beds and mine that needed to be washed anyways instead of making an entirely new load of laundry for me. I told them to have fun and then they were doing the laundry. : )

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Nice job not over reacting to the clean sheets! I'm impressed.

Jenny said...

It's a toss up some times. Clean up mess after kids are entertained for long periods of time or kids under feet. Sometimes I think the mess might be easier! How fun!