
My sweet little baby is 19 weeks and growing well. I'm starting to be able to feel the movements and know for sure that its the baby. I feel the baby at night right before bed and in the morning the most. I've been REALLY stressed the past month and a side effect has been little sleep and weight loss which scared me. (normally weight loss is good but not
usually when you are pregnant) I was surprised when the doctor didn't seem to care on Friday because my weight loss just brought me back to my starting pregnancy weight. So good news is I might not be
completely huge by the end of this but who knows maybe my stress will swing my
weight the other way now that I can kind of eat again. Regardless, the baby is healthy and right on track with the due date of October 28. I'm not showing very much at all. People who know me might be able to tell but strangers would be rather daring if they asked me yet if I'm pregnant. I thought with my third I would "pop" really fast but I guess waiting so long
in between pregnancies helped that not happen. Well and now that I think back I don't think I was really "showing" so it was obvious with the girls until later as well. Its not a bad thing just not what I expected this time around. I'm sure I will still be huge come October : )
2 comments:
I thuoght you looked darling yesterday at church! You're one of those "cute" prego ladies! lol
I'm sorry you've been so stressed lately. If there is anything I can help you with, let me know! You look fantastic ~ I never have any problem gaining weight with my pregnancies ~ sometimes I wish I did. However, I can see why it scared you. Glad the baby is doing well ~ hang in there. :)
Post a Comment