Well I spoke too soon. Throwing up is still completely here. My routine the last couple mornings, eat breakfast, while washing off breakfast dish throw up a little in the kitchen sink, run to the bathroom and throw up the rest of my breakfast. Today this even involved peeing on the floor while throwing up. Awesome! I will say that while throwing up stinks its easier to deal with than heart burn at night so I guess I'll take the trade back to throwing up.
Taylor and I went to a Christmas party Saturday night. It was a lot of fun. Baby girl was extremely wiggly during the party. My belly was moving like crazy! I had to try and not laugh out loud at some points with the acrobatics it felt like she was trying to do.
So I am now in the safe zone to deliver at home!!! Yeah! I still would like her to wait until January but at least now I can have the birth I've wanted. Now that I've made it to this point its funny because I feel much less stressed about being ready. Shouldn't it work the opposite way?
I'm trying to remember to soak up these last few days with James as my baby. I've realized I do want a couple maternity pictures with at least him so we're going to try and have that happen this week before the kids go to NV for the second week of winter break.
No comments:
Post a Comment