Wednesday, December 24, 2014

Grandma Tucker's Gifts

My mother-in-law continues to amaze me with her thoughtfulness and remembering the little things that are loved.  We got a bag of Christmas presents she had purchased before her passing and in it are these sunflower seeds and earrings.  Ariana is having allergic reactions to  regular earrings but wants more sensitive solution ones and Alexis loves sunflower seeds and constantly begs for them especially when we travel.  Sue had a way of taking note when someone mentioned things they really liked, loved, or needed. Seeing these in our bag of gifts touches my heart.  Such little things but so thoughtful and personal.  That was Sue, our Grandma Tucker.  I mentioned earlier in my pregnancy while I was still really sick that the only chocolate I still craved was skor bars.  Every time I showed up at her house she had a skor bar tucked away for me.  I asked Taylor if she wrote down these things because how could she ever remember them all?  He said, 'oh yes!'  I can't remember little details like these long enough to write them down. We love you Grandma.  Thank you for even these little things that showed how much you noticed and cared.

No comments: