Friday, January 16, 2015

100 first days

I am so in love with my beautiful new daughter!  Another friend who had their baby the same day as us started doing pictures of the first 100 days of the baby.  I think this idea is so cute.  I want to try it.  I don't know if I'll make it but lets see!

Day 1:
Susana Abigayle Tucker was born at 2:21 PM at home.  She weighed 8lb 4 oz and was 20 inches long.  Her head and chest both measured 14 inches.  I loved having a home birth.  It was very calm and peaceful and I loved being tucked into my own bed afterwards.  Both Alexis and Ariana were present at the birth.  Taylor was a wonderful support.  He really helped me be calm and get through labor with minimal pain.  I had Susana in a birth pool and Alexis helped catch her and clamp and cut the chord.  We are all so in love with our new addition.

1 comment:

Simonds Family said...

How cool Alexis could even help! Congratulations again, she is beautiful!