Monday, May 19, 2008

Its always fun when Grandma Comes

My mom was able to come visit this past Thursday, Friday and Saturday. I'm so glad that even though we don't live in a city with family that we are close enough for lots of visits. We all had a great time together. We took Grandma to the water show at the Belagio, the big toy store with the giant floor piano in the mall connected to Ceasars palace, dinner at Red Robin, shopping for clothes and ice cream at Skoops. Grandma we love you!
Ariana is throwing a temper tantrum because she didn't want her picture taken.

3 comments:

Katrina said...

I am so glad you got your blog started. It is so fun!

Jenny said...

Nancy,
Yaaahhh! I love more blogs to read and can't wait to keep up on your lives too! I can't believe your baby is two!! Where did the time go? Thanks for including us in your blog!

thedamned3 said...

mom is owning that swingset, cant wait to see you guys soon, girls are getting huge!
-george,brennen,frank