Monday, May 19, 2008

We Love Watermelon


One of my girls favorite things in the summer time is watermelon. They just can't seem to get enough of it. We love going to sizzler because they let the girls eat the salad bar for free and they love it because they have huge bowls of watermelon all year long. We have already had some pretty yummy watermelons so far and some cute faces to go along with them. Enjoy!

3 comments:

Sarah said...

Hey, welcome to the blog world! Loved the cute watermelon pictures, and I'm so excited you have a two year old using the potty! I asked Isaac when he was going to start using the potty, and he said, "Pitty soon, Mom. Pitty soon" He has done a couple of poo-poos, but they are few and far between. I'm ready to have it be official. Good luck with yours!
I can't remember if I gave you our blog address....it's www.granatafamily.blogspot.com

The Professor said...

cute kids! :D

-crys and mark

Gdub said...

Oooh goodness. Watermelon is the BEST!