Thursday, November 27, 2008

Thanksgiving

This year for Thanksgiving I invited my family to come visit us for Thanksgiving. I was nervous to be in charge of the big meal but thankfully my Mom came a day early and I consider her to be the Thanksgiving day expert chef. I managed to not burn anything and everything turned out very yummy. It was a great day filled with laughs and family just the way it should be. Thanks everyone for coming!Most of the adults (My Aunt Connie, cousins: Aaron, Jacob, Deborah and her husband Johann and cutest little guy every Henry, My Dad and that's Alexis laying on the bench with only her feet showing)

Justin did a great job cutting up the 22lb turkey we made!
Ariana fought her nap all day but finally settled down just before dinner watching some movie. She actually was asleep when dinner started and I had to wake her up to eat. Poor thing.
My mom makes the best Apple pie in the whole world. (I am serious!!) Today she made two apple and two pumpkin pies. They were VERY yummy!
Alexis loved Grandma making pies especially since my mom would give her pie dough scraps filled with "sprinkles" a.k.a. sugarAlexis and I had so much fun playing with Henry! This is Alexis playing peek-a-boo with Henry but Alexis favorite game of the night was me "flying" Henry after her. Henry thought that it was all pretty funny. We are an interesting group : ) (thanks for the picture Deborah!)

No comments: