I've posted a lot recently about Grocery Smarts. I love it so much I decided to look into becoming an instructor and today I just got the news that I can begin teaching classes on my own! I'm really excited about being able to teach others about this amazing FREE program and offer people who are not yet receiving the news paper amazing deals on 6 month Sunday subscriptions so you can get all the coupons possible! I made a new blog too lv saving made simple (sorry so many posts are on this I just REALLY love Grocery Smarts)
p.s.- I'm offering some great incentives for hosting a class right now (just for booking a class you will receive a fun prize, if 8 new people attend you will receive a $20 gift card to Smith's or Albertson's, if 12 people attend you and a friend will get to have a shopping trip planned with me AND be invited to an Advanced couponing class, if 15 or more attend you will recieve an additional gift card to either Smith's or Albertsons)
Saturday, February 21, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
That is so exciting Nancy!
Seriously, I wish they had something like that here...do you know if they do? How would I find out about it? Anyway, congrats!
I know there are other companies out there like grocery smarts but most of them charge (which is I why I love grocery smarts because its so free you don't even put in your zip code) I know there are sites like dealseakingmom.com and moneysavingmom.com that post deals that are often good across the country. You could set this up yourself it would just take a little more time and effort. Maybe do a search for Tenesse coupon matching or something like that.
Post a Comment