Thursday, February 12, 2009
You're Invited
I have been working on a new post from our Disney Land trip but since I am trying to use this blog as a way to extend my journal the post has a lot of pictures and captions and is taking longer than normal for me to put together. Anyways in the mean time since I know you'd all love to come see me ; ) I am hosting a grocery smarts class taught by Becky Bunting next Wednesday (February 18) at 7 pm. Becky is the one who helped me figure out the free website I've been using to save money shopping and I am still using it and loving all the savings. The class only takes about an hour and even if you have been to a grocery smarts class before you are welcome to come because Becky is awesome and might have a new tip or trick for you to learn. Let me know if you would like to come (or just showing up Wednesday night is fine too) I promise I will post a family update soon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment