There was so much to do and explore outside but the three little girls played for a large part of the day inside the car. It was good for Ariana though because she is so fair that it was really hard to keep her from burning and the car offered her some nice shade.
The Barbie Fishing Pole
Before we left I bought 2 pink barbie fishing poles for the girls from Wal-mart. We were really impressed with how well they work and how good both Ariana and Alexis can cast. Justin ended up spending a lot of the day playing with a barbie fishing pole too. Isn't he cute? ; )
The Jackson also brought kayaks. Ariana LOVED the kayaks and so did I. We had a lot of fun paddling around the lake.
When they weren't in the car the girls were collecting sea shells. Doesn't Alexis look great in those purple goggles?
When we got home we all looked rather comical because we all had sun burns in different wierd ways. Justin was just red all over because he didn't put on sunscreen. I used a face stick and apparently only rubed in the middle of my forhead because just above my eyebrows and around my hair line got burned but nothing in between. Ariana was fine everywhere except right under her eyes. Justin's family had a good laugh when they saw us that night.
7 comments:
I honestly didn't know that there was that much fun to be had while camping at Lake Mead! I'm glad you had a fun time.
Also, we are going to miss you guys. I just thought you should know that. I have loved having you as a coupon buddy (we can still keep doing that) and it's been fun to have your cute sweet girls over to play alot lately! We love you guys!
looks like you guys had a blast!
Looks and sounds like fun! With everyone hogging the barbie fishing poles did you even get a turn?! ;-)
I love camping! It looks like you guys had fun. I loved Justin fishing with girls fishing poles. You should frame it.
Don't you just love sunscreen? I seriously think I miss a spot every time.
Looks like fun! We had one of those Barbie poles and Neeley actually caught the biggest fish of the trip with it! They really are good!
Looks like you guys had fun! Was it hot...I bet it was! Sorry about the lack of sleep for you. We just got back from a camping trip & had fun as well. Miss you guys!
Wow, that looks like a super fun day. Hope your having a great summer miss you!
Post a Comment