Sunday, May 17, 2009

Did you know your shower can turn into a bath tub?

Please excuse the lack of clothing. I probably should have been a little upset but all I could do was laugh. My girls have started asking to take showers and I don't mind because I don't feel like I have to sit with them the whole time when they do. They have figured out though that one of their bath toys is the perfect plug for the drain and last night used it to let the shower fill up like a bath tub. I think they were hoping it would go higher but all it did was start flooding the floor and I caught it before it was too much of a mess. Justin was slightly grumpy but I just couldn't stop laughing! It reminds me of an old I love Lucy episode when Lucy and Ethel get stuck in a shower that fills all the way to the top. (I was raised on old shows and movies, if you ever want to sit down and watch a good old black and white with some one call me and I'll be there!)

5 comments:

Katrina said...

My kids LOVE to do this too. It was funny the first time they did but it starting to drive me nuts. Kinda like everything else in my life right now :)

Kendra said...

Kids are just a little too inventive and smart for me! But when I was about 6 I tried to make a swimming pool out of our patio and flooded the basement so my parents probably know how it feels!

susana said...

How funny, I'm glad my boys have not figured out that trick yet. Hope you guys are doing well, I am excited to put Luke in your classes this summer.

Jenny said...

It is amazing how kids can find just the right toy to create a mess! It looks like it was fun, until time for clean up that is!

Brenda E said...

That is hillarious. Kids are sooo creative and ingenious. Scary a bit though. Especially when the flood happens.