Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Celebrating Cinco de Mayo with a Siesta


This is how I found Ariana this afternoon right after my 4 year old preschool class was over. I can't think of a better way to celebrate Cinco de Mayo than with a siesta.

7 comments:

Bowlby Family Organazation said...

Cute pics! I think that we have the same blanket in our home. I was just coming to leave you a comment that you won my "Fabulous 5 GIVEAWAY", 12"x12" Monogram Tile!! I need your info...you can email me at shalene@adheringwords.com.

Simonds Family said...

hahaha-cute!

Brenda E said...

I am amazed she didn't roll off. The step must be a little wide. She looks comfortable. I love the quietness of nap time.

Brittany said...

Wow! She is out cold! That is too funny! :)

Kendra said...

How sweet! I wish I could have celebrated with a siesta as well! The United States should really adopt the whole siesta business!!!

Lesley said...

That is too funny! She looks nice and comfy :)

Katrina said...

I can't believe she didn't fall! So funny.