My baby turned 4 on March 4! Its just so hard to believe how fast time has flown by with her.
This is Ariana right when she woke up on her birthday. I was really worried about her turning four because she's been obsessed with turning five so she can go to school. I want her to be happy about her current birthday so I was really relieved when she seemed happy about being 4.
Ariana's Birthday Celebration!
Alexis and Ariana decided that they wanted a joint birthday party this year so for Ariana's actually birthday celebration we let her take one of her best buddies from preschool, Isaac on a lunch play date to McDonald's.
Aren't they so cute? Ariana absolutely LOVES Isaac!
Alexis enjoyed Ariana's birthday celebration too!
BIRTHDAY CAKE AND PRESENTS!
Ariana still loves giraffes and her Aunt Catrina crocheted two cute little polka dot giraffe's for her. We also gave Ariana a new shirt, piggy bank, and game.
I love you Nana Bear, Happy Birthday!
2 comments:
Your girls are getting so big I hardly recognize them anymore! Looks like a fun day for everyone. And her little "boy" friend is so cute!
Love the pics! My whole family knows all about Ariana... we call her his "lady friend."
Post a Comment