Saturday, April 3, 2010

Melt Down


Today I attempted my first freezer meal baking day with my sister-in-law Catrina. It went really well except for a little "melt down". Tuesday was Alexis and Ariana's birthday party and Justin got to stay home from work and helped in the clean up process. He warned me once not to turn on the oven because he put the dirty big plastic serving trays in the oven that I had used on Saturday for Catrina's baby shower. I remembered on Tuesday but today when I went to preheat the oven for baking wheat banana mini muffins I totally forgot until the oven started smooking! Ariana started off yelling an emergency song I taught in preschool "Emergency, Emergency, 911!" and when Justin got home and saw the melted trays stuck to the oven rack in the back yard told him, "Mommy baked it." Opps : )

2 comments:

Ragan said...

Haha, I learned the hard way not to use the oven for storage too. I don't know if I've told you my twice baked cake storIES? (yes, more than one!)

Cyd said...

I wouldn't have remembered either.