March 12-19 I was able to take a trip to Ohio all by myself. What's in Ohio? My best friend that I've known for over 20 years, Sarah. Sarah lived in San Diego close to my parents with her husband Dan. I've been able to visit them frequently over the past few years until last summer when Dan started his first semester at Case Western Medical School. When Dan and Sarah moved Justin promised that I could go and visit Sarah out in Ohio. I asked him if he understood what that
meant, a week long trip without the girls for me and a week off work for him to watch them. He said he did so Sarah and I made our plans for my trip during her spring break. I'm so glad I was able to go and that my sweet husband was up for the challenge of me being gone for a week. I had such a great time! The weather was really nice while I was there although it was a little funny because I got to Ohio right
in between seasons. Everything was getting ready for spring but it wasn't there yet so Vegas was greener than Ohio! Here are some pictures of my trip:
My First Night in Ohio, eating at Aladdin's.

Johnson Farm
I loved going out to the Johnson Farm. The history, stories, beauty were amazing. It also made me grateful that I don't have to spend all day cooking!




Kirtland Temple
Sarah and I were also able to go visit the
Kirtland Temple during our trip. I loved being able to go inside this first temple and see with my own eyes the work of my ancestors.

Lake Erie
The craziest thing I saw while in Ohio was Lake Erie. It seriously can not be a lake! Its huge!!! It was still covered in snow and ice and looked like Antartica. I couldn't resists throwing rocks at it. : )



No comments:
Post a Comment