Sunday, December 12, 2010
Update
It's been forever since I've posted. I'm not sure where Justin has been downloading all our pictures to so sorry for the lack of them. Things are really good here. Justin just barely got "access" (a government word for permission) to start working on some of his new companies top secret projects in CA. Don't ask I have no idea what it is and he can't tell me. But since its taken since July to get this "access" he's been home 24/7. Its been fun having Daddy home all the this time and I already miss him since until his NV access comes he has to work in Palmdale, CA. While he's been home we've gotten a few trees planted in the back yard, new planter beds, crown molding, chair rail and paint downstairs. Plus its been so much easier to deal with my crazy schedule with him here to help. He helps me set up and clean up preschool, keep an eye on the girls during piano lessons, pick Alexis up from school, go on family outings and just be here. Its been wonderful.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Oh man! You've been spoiled. What are you going to do now? That's seriously nice you've had him around so much.
Good for you! It's always awesome to have extra help, especially when it's your hubby's :)
Post a Comment