
Alexis is growing up so fast. On Friday she got up on her own and was taking a really long time in the bathroom. I went to check and see what was taking so long and found her doing her own hair in half up half down piggie tails. She has watched me put pony tails in but I have never taught her how. It took twenty minutes but she did it all herself and picked out and added hair bows with it. I still am a little shocked. Its made me really think about how big and independent she is becoming. (I made her take these pictures during a very rushed breakfast because we were running behind on getting to school because of this hair style. Her cheeks are full of cereal.)
1 comment:
I can't believe it! How did she change from that little baby I was terrified I'd drop to doing her own hair?!
She is such a pretty girl! Better tell Justin to prepare big time for middle school. Ruh roh!
Post a Comment