Saturday, June 11, 2011

Twenty Weeks

Twenty weeks! I can't believe I'm already half way there. Just ignore the fact that I look tiered in the picture (because I am). I know there still isn't much showing and I wish I had profile pictures from the girls so I could compare. Oh well. Its still exciting to be half way done. Bring on the stretchy pants, shirts and dresses because I'm sure I'll be big soon enough. : ) There hasn't been much change between last week and this week beside maybe gaining 2 lbs which is due in large part to eating dinner with friends, block parties and end of school year celebrations. YUMMY! Thank goodness food tastes good again! (or maybe not ; ) )

2 comments:

BethSpang said...

Um you have a teeny baby bump! So unfair! And so cute!

Katrina said...

You look beautiful Nancy! You are so much smaller than I was at 20 weeks!