Wednesday, August 17, 2011

29 Weeks

29 weeks! Almost to the final count down. Over the last two weeks we took another trip to Utah. Once again it was lots of fun and fortunately with this trip my back didn't hurt. I've been going to bed really late but sleeping in until 9 or 10 in the morning. Funny thing is I haven't been needing naps. So unlike me. Even when I'm not pregnant I LOVE naps and often feel like I need a little one in the middle of the day to keep going. My bump is big enough now that I am starting to have problems keeping the ugly pregnancy band from showing on my pants and my boobs properly covered in my shirts. At the doctors office last Wednesday I was congratulated once again on actually gaining weight (3lbs). The doctor told me to keep doing whatever it is I am doing. Umm, do you really want me to do that? Because that means I'll keep going on vacation, being lazy, eating out constantly, having LOTS of unhealthy snacks, and not exercising at all. : )
Little guy is doing well. One night during our Utah trip he decided to curl up under my rib cage on the right side. I spent most of the night trying to push him down because it hurt and he wouldn't move. I also somehow on another night managed to eat an entire Cafe Rio burrito (I still don't know how because I can only eat half of one of those when I'm not pregnant and now my tummy is so squished its hard to eat much of anything in one sitting) I had really bad heart burn for about 12 hours after that.


1 comment:

Sarah said...

It was so fun seeing you when you came. I'm so glad our girls can still get to know each other. I've been thinking about you a lot, and sending prayers for you.
Stay positive! You're amazing.

Love ya!