Saturday, August 27, 2011

30 Weeks, let the count down begin

I've made it to what I consider the final count down, the last 10 weeks of pregnancy. Still feeling good just big. My only weird thing this week is my right knee started popping every time I went up the stairs. Not down, just up. It lasted for about 4 days and then finally went away. I finally made it back to the gym this week after being gone all summer long. It felt awesome to go to kickboxing. I do really enjoy these types of classes and the gym. I know its not for everyone but it lets me blow off some steam and feel a little better about myself. I know I stand out like a sore thumb being pregnant but I don't care. As long as I can I will keep going. I hope it makes delivery and recovery a little easier but even if it doesn't oh well. It will be frustrating when I am forced to not work out. Now lets hope that I can keep going for the rest of my count down.

1 comment:

Carl and Starla said...

You look great! Keep working out! I worked out up to the day I delivered with Skye...now with Delanie and Ryla...not so much! :)