Friday, September 2, 2011

31 & 32 Weeks



Weeks 31 and 32 have been interesting. My body has done some interesting things these last two weeks. Little guy most be sitting on or close to a nerve because on and off for the past two weeks I've had issues putting weight on my left leg. Every once in a while I'll step and it feels like I got stabbed in the back. Its made it really hard to walk around and not look completely ridiculous not to mention clean or get things done when that would happen. I also have been having a lot more braxton hicks contractions. When I get stressed and upset they seem to come instantly and frequently. With certain situations going on in my life currently it made this last weekend in particular hard to relax enough to not have them. Sunday I had to lay down for several hours because at dinner time I started having contractions every 7 minutes. After laying down and drinking LOTS of water they stopped. (Thank goodness!)


During week 31 I had a very concerned lady at the gym approach me during a class. She was REALLY worried about me laying down to exercise. (she really should have been more worried about me during the kickboxing portion not the floor exercise) I really was fine and I do know when to back off and while I get that she was concerned she's not my doctor so I kind of wanted her to back off. I do stick out at the gym A LOT now. You don't really see lots of big pregnant ladies walking around. I love exercising though and while I only go about once a week now I don't care what other people think.


My mom came to visit again for a week because my brother and his wife had their second little guy on Monday August 29. While she was here we made new fall centerpieces and sorted through lots of my hand me down boys clothes. Its starting to get more real. Its almost time for my little James to be here and my mom to come visit me because my little boy will be home and not in my tummy.


Ariana got to feel him kick her really well at dance yesterday. She thought it was so funny! They also got to feel his foot really well through my tummy last Friday. Alexis loved that! I love feeling him move and kick. Its been so long since I have been through this and I will miss it once I deliver. To feel your little one moving inside is something very special.

No comments: