34 weeks, wow. Time really is starting to run down and I'm starting to realise that I am in a time crunch. I've been feeling really good these past two weeks. The strange stabbing back pain is pretty much gone for now (thank goodness) not that I couldn't use a good massage though, its just nice to be able to walk without wincing. I went to the doctor when I was 33 weeks and for the first time this pregnancy I am measuring small. I've been right on all along and last Friday while my week count was 33 my fundal height was only 31. I told my doctor that I wanted him to stay in until his due date and I kind of got the "are you crazy look again". I really do though. I promised to provide preschool through Thursday, October 27 and my due date is Friday October 28'th so it actually does work in my benefit to have him stay put until at least his due date. As soon as preschool is out on Thursday October 27'th I'm going to start walking like CRAZY! ; )Sweet Angela Davidson and Rachel Abbott hosted a baby shower for me on September 8. It was so much fun and I felt so loved. We were suppose to do cafe rio salad dinners and foot soaks but dinner was so good and we all had such a good time just chatting that we never got around to the foot soaks. James you got some REALLY cute stuff too! I can't wait to put up your crib and bedding. I hope you like airplanes because I do and you are going to have them all over your room.
I am starting to sleep more like a baby. I wake up around 6 or 6:30 every morning regardless of when I have gone to bed the night before and am ready for a nap every couple of hours. I fall asleep much earlier at night most of the time and if I don't its because I am really fighting it. I am tired almost constantly now but somehow I still can keep going.
Today I subbed in primary for one of the sunbeam classes. Whenever I go in junior primary Ariana has to stay with me or she cries. Today she sat right by me and lovingly rubbed and patted my belly during all of sharing and singing time. It was precious and I love that she is so attached to me and her brother. I am having maternity photos taken on Wednesday. I hope Angela Salazar can catch some of these cute little moments so we can have them forever.
No comments:
Post a Comment