These two pictures but more particularly the one on the bottom I feel capture the woman I want to be and what I want the world to see in me. When I look at the bottom picture I see a beautiful, confidant, happy woman that rejoices in her life and her moment. When I look at the top picture I see again a pretty woman but one who is also at peace. These are things that I want to be and what I want others to see/find in me. Am I all these things? Not all the time but I'm trying. Life can be so hard, I just want to remember and BE the happy woman laying in the gorgeous green grass joyfully laughing.Thursday, October 20, 2011
The woman I want to be...
These two pictures but more particularly the one on the bottom I feel capture the woman I want to be and what I want the world to see in me. When I look at the bottom picture I see a beautiful, confidant, happy woman that rejoices in her life and her moment. When I look at the top picture I see again a pretty woman but one who is also at peace. These are things that I want to be and what I want others to see/find in me. Am I all these things? Not all the time but I'm trying. Life can be so hard, I just want to remember and BE the happy woman laying in the gorgeous green grass joyfully laughing.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I love these pictures of you. I think they resemble you very well as to how I see you.
Ditto what Cydnee said! I think you are AMAZING and have handled the trials you have been faced with recently incredibly well; with grace, courage, and you still have a smile on your face often.
Love you!
This post gave me chills.
You are incredible, Nancy--what these pictures DON'T show, however, is your fierce determination to do what is right, your unwavering faith, your commitment to being a very deliberate, loving mother, and your constant awareness of the needs of others.
I suppose that top picture does give us a glimpse of your soul through your beautiful eyes. You are so much more than even these pictures show.
Love ya.
awe, how sweet... i see you those ways!
Post a Comment