Monday, November 17, 2014

32 weeks

This past week went by really well with the small exception of James waking up one night from 3AM-10AM.  That night really didn't help because the night before I had been unable to fall asleep until about 3.  Funny now not so much then but at 6 AM he started jumping on and saying he needed to check his email.  After getting the girls to school he finally decided to play cars by himself and I fell asleep while he played.  I woke up and had to search the house for him.  I finally found him passed out under the kitchen table.  He stayed there until almost 1.

So aside from that day it was a great week.  I only gagged once and that involved no throwing up afterwards so hooray a week with no vomit!!!!  I've had a few times where stepping on my left foot has sent some shooting pain up my leg to my back but nothing too bad or close to what I had at this point with James.

Last Thursday we had the start of our first real snow.  Friday morning I was shoveling the driveway and my neighbor didn't like that.  She told me I wasn't allowed to have the baby in the driveway.  She said, 'I will drive you to the hospital but I don't driver babies!'  Oh if only she knew how James arrived.  She probably would have really freaked out.  Funny thing shoveling the nice fluffy snow was much easier on me than trying to pick up the leaves.  No bending required just push the shovel.

Baby girl continues to be more wiggly and her movements are very noticeable.  She normally lays on my left side and kicks me on my right but one night she switched.  She was really active that night!

With the snow here I'm having a hard time imagining what trying to get around with James and a tiny baby will be like during the winter.

Saturday night my friends here in Idaho Falls had a little shower for me.  A lot of people were out of town so just four of us went to Garcias, a local Mexican restaurant.  It was fun!  I saw an idea on pinterest I thought was great and so dud my friends.  In leu of gifts they brought a freezer meal and recipe.  I'm so excited and very grateful to have my freezer have meals ready for when baby arrives because life gets pretty crazy those first few weeks and months.

No comments: