Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Sad news Bounce U is closed...



I was going to take my girls and Rylee to Bounce U today. I got the feeling this morning that I should call because they were closed. I pushed that aside and off we went. Well not only was Bounced U closed for today it has gone out of Business! I'm soo sad and so are my girls. We love Bounce U, it was such a great place to get out of the heat and burn off all that energy. To help not make the day a total let down the girls and I decided that going to McDonald's instead would be ok. They ended up having a great time and by the end there was not one word about Bounce U. (I'm still sad though)

9 comments:

Katrina said...

THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! I needed that break and I know Ry needed a break from me too! She had a blast and I was able to get SO MUCH done.

Ragan said...

ERRRR! That makes me mad! I have a pass for them, and I highly doubt there's any way to get my $$ back. They haven't even been around that long. Thanks for the heads-up.

Sarah said...

I've never heard of Bounce U, but I'm sad that their closed, too. Sounds like a fun place.

Hey, I'm also a Red Robin fan---love those fries and dipping sauce. Tasty!

Loved the photos of your trip--so much fun. Too bad I didn't snap any pictures when you were over here!

Michelle Campbell said...

Oh bummer! I never got to go there! Well, maybe there is another one somewhere here in town?? :)

Elizabeth Dover said...

Me too, I didn't know that. Glad you still had a fun day though.

Brenda E said...

I never went there, but wanted to. I guess that's not happening. That, truly is a bummer.

Brittany said...

No way! I loved Bounce U and so did my kids! Luckily it's going to cool off soon, so we can all go to the park! Thanks for the heads up I appreciate it! Looks like you still had a fun afternoon at Mickey D's!

Carl and Starla said...

It's always a bummer when you feel like you have found a good thing & then it ends! Sorry. Also, does Pump It Up let people walk-in for fun? I know that there is one on Stephanie & Warm Springs. At least it was there when I lived there. I hope it works out!

Sarah said...

Hey, I loved the picture of your new hair cut! I was expecting to see it on your blog! YOu better post a picture here soon!