Monday, December 8, 2008

Dance Recital




Both Ariana and Alexis got to take dance lessons this year. I know I've said it before but I love, Love, LOVE their dance teach Miss Lori. We got lucky this year because their recitals were both at the same time (Lori splits up her different groups at Christmas to try and keep it short so if you have more than one child in dance you might have to attend two different recitals) Both Alexis and Ariana did great and danced for both of their songs! (yeah!! Last year Alexis was hungry and tired during the Christmas recital and wouldn't dance) Of course I left our video camera in Reno after George's wedding so I didn't have it to tape the performance. Thank you Michelle for helping me out by taping Ariana's class! After the recital we took the girls out for dinner. Good job little ones. You both looked soo cute tonight and did a great job.

Alexis, Savannah Jackson, Emily Larsen, Ariana

No comments: