My parents got to visit for a couple days before Christmas and right before they left we let the girls open their presents from them. I did really well this year buying all my presents ahead of time so I wouldn't have to rush in the end but I still have been dragging my feet about wrapping them. The night before my parents left we had a wrapping party. Ok it wasn't really a party but we all stayed up together and wrapped presents. Up until this morning the only presents under the tree were for Justin and me (from the girls) and they were beginning to wonder if there would be any presents for them under the tree : ) So this morning when they woke up and saw the tree it was like Christmas morning for them.
When I told the girls they were going to open their presents from Grandma and Grandpa they were so excited that Alexis ran downstairs and ripped the raping paper off the first present she found. Fortuneatly it was one from my parents to both her and Ariana but when I got after Alexis for opening a present without anyone she was so embarrsed that she started to cry and begged me to help her "hide it back in the paper." Poor thing. My Mom is great at finding toys that make lots of loud sounds. The box Ariana is holding is making chicken sounds (yes that is correct) Why...?
Because its a chicken car! : )
1 comment:
Wow, this must have taken you a very, very long time to post all of these, but good job! Looks like you guys have been super busy!
Post a Comment