Wednesday, April 28, 2010

First Family Photo Shoot Since 2006!

We haven't had a family photo shoot since February 2006 (3 weeks before Ariana was born!)Yes we've had a few random shots here and there but no real family picture day. Isn't that sad? Two weeks ago the amazingly talented Angela Salazar took our family pictures. Here are a few of my favorites:





12 comments:

Simonds Family said...

Cute! My favorite is the one with the girls in their hats in black and white. Adorable!

Jenny said...

Looking at these pictures makes me miss you! I am in love with your girls hats and dresses. They (your girls) are so adorable. You are looking really great too! I am glad you did finally get family pictures, they are so cute!

Gretch said...

These are super fabulous! I love the girls' dresses! You have an adorable family :)

Angela said...

Ok, good... you got the pictures! =) I'm sorry I ran them to your door at 7:40 in the morning, I just wanted to get them to you before I left out of town. I'm just glad someone was up and dressed! =) I'm glad you like them. Of course you know I think your girls are SO adorable!!

summer c said...

The one of those 2 in their hats is Georgeous!! They are beautiful little girls!

Dan and Sarah said...

Glad you stuck with the dresses! Great photographer and such precious pictures!

Dan and Sarah said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Cyd said...

I love them! This makes me excited because Angela is taking our pictures at probably the same place later in May. She does do a great job!

Becky said...

Oh my goodness, So Cute!!! I miss you guys.

Katrina said...

BEAUTIFUL!

Carl and Starla said...

Very, very, VERY cute family pics! Your girls are so gorgeous! I loved seeing these!

Sarah said...

I love the black-and-white picture with them giggling...it looks like it's right out of a magazine! You look beautiful in the family shot as well.
Loved them all!