Monday, January 17, 2011
A Good Day
Today was a good day. Today I feel like I was a good mom and I was able to take care of myself too. We all ate breakfast together and than we all went to my dance class together. After dance we went to the park for lunch and playtime. Once we got back home from the park it was time for home made popsicles and a movie. It was such a nice day I decided we couldn't stay inside for too long so off on a mini bike/roller blade ride around the neighborhood a couple times before I had to teach piano lessons. Even with 2 hours of piano lessons today for me, Alexis and Ariana decided to take out games to play and I got to listen to their laughs of delight while I taught and they played go fish, jenga and little pet shop the board game upstairs. I loved hearing them take the time to play nicely together and for soo long without a TV being involved. I thought for sure they were playing with some of my piano students but realised quickly that it was only them upstairs playing everyone else was in the backyard. After piano we finished the movie we had started earlier and than had spaghetti dinner. Dinner did end up being finished in the car while we drove to the gym but the girls thought that was silly. After the gym we all had fun bath time. Alexis did melt down by the end but overall I feel like today I had a good balance in my life. It also makes me wish that tomorrow was another holiday.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
That does sound like a good day! I love those kind of days. =)
I love a good day when you can lay down at night and have that satisfied feeling. Consider yourself lucky to have a day at the park. My kids bundled up and went outside to ride scooters in the snow today for all of 5 minutes before they came in cold. How I long for a park day. Winter in Utah is just too long. Vegas baby! gotta love it, and miss it!
I love a good day when you can lay down at night and have that satisfied feeling. Consider yourself lucky to have a day at the park. My kids bundled up and went outside to ride scooters in the snow today for all of 5 minutes before they came in cold. How I long for a park day. Winter in Utah is just too long. Vegas baby! gotta love it, and miss it!
I love days like this. Why can't they happen more often? :)
Post a Comment