Sunday, July 24, 2011
23 Weeks
I can't find a picture to go with this week but that's ok. I had a doctors appointment on July 1 and everything looks good. I've only gained one pound but the doctor laughed and said that's fine because the baby only weighs one pound now and its better to save all the weight gain for the end anyways. Plus I started about 5 pounds heavier than I did with Ariana so it really isn't a big deal (so he says) I think he's just trying to make me feel good that I started overweight and is just being polite about the whole thing. He took me completely by surprise when he pointed out that I start my third trimester in just one week. Crazy! Third trimester already? That came really fast! (but I never realised third trimester is actually the longest part of your pregnancy since you still have 16 weeks left!!) Still crazy how fast it is going.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment